At Wall Street Global, we are committed to the highest standards of quality. As a demonstration of our commitment to high quality standards, we have agreed to disclose our quality practices, and have our quality practices reviewed and audited for compliance. Our quality statement covers the following 8 Quality Principles.
If you have any questions about our quality policy or practices, please contact us.
Principle 1: Trading status
Wall Street Global ensures that each client is a qualified investor and is not restricted by applicable laws from availing of our products and services. Regarding our mutual fund offerings:
1. The mutual fund prospectuses offered on our web site do not constitute an offer or solicitation by anyone, in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation is not lawful, or in which the person making such offer or solicitation is not qualified to do so, or to anyone to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation.
2. Shares of the funds featured on our web site have not been registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended. Thus, the shares may not be directly or indirectly offered or sold in the United States of America, or any of its territories or possessions or areas subject to its jurisdiction, or for the benefit of citizens or residents thereof, unless pursuant to any applicable statute, rule, or interpretation available under United States law. Applicants for shares will be required to declare they are not US Persons and are not applying for shares on behalf of any US Persons.
3. It is the responsibility of any persons wishing to make a subscription for shares pursuant to the prospectuses offered on Wall Street Global's website to inform themselves of, and to observe, all applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdictions.
4. It should be remembered that the price of shares of the funds and the income from them may fall as well as rise. Changes in exchange rates between currencies is one factor which may cause the value of the investment to fluctuate.
5. Prospectus subscribers for shares should inform themselves of (1) the legal requirements within their own countries for the purchase of shares, (2) any foreign exchange restrictions which may be applicable, and (3) any applicable taxes in the countries of their respective citizenship, residence, or domicile relevant to the purchase, conversion, switching, or redemption of shares.
Principle 2: Provision of information
Wall Street Global discloses detailed information about commissions and fees on the "Investing Details" page, and detailed information about mutual fund prices on the "Fund Search" page. In addition, our User Agreement can be found via a link at the bottom of our home page and on our "Investing Details" page.
Wall Street Global provides the most up-to-date prices available for the mutual funds available on our website. Clients conduct their own research and execute their own trades. By convention, mutual fund redemptions and sales are priced at the close of the business day of transaction and are thus subject to change. Individuals may purchase securities with currencies other than the currency of denomination of the mutual fund. Current prices are provided to clients but the actual price of the security and cost of foreign exchange conversion may differ from indication prices and rates as markets change over the duration of the day.
Principle 3: Transaction management
Wall Street Global processes securities purchases and sales on behalf of its clients. We do this through our registered clearing agent, Pershing LLC, a Bank of New York Securities Group. Wall Street Global is in no way affiliated with, an agent of, or a part of Pershing, or Bank of New York or any of their affiliates, and nothing in this Quality Statement or on our website may be construed as such.
Principle 4: Privacy of users' information
Because Wall Street Global wants to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we have agreed to disclose our information practices and have our privacy practices reviewed and audited for compliance.
Principle 5: Security
Your security on the Internet is of utmost importance to us. We do not disclose or share any information gathered on our website with any third parties. All information we collect is maintained on a secure server with access limited to authorized personnel.
Principle 6: Social responsibility
Wall Street Global provides only financial, domestic, and international headline news to our clients. Our news content is supplied to us from known and respected news sources.
Principle 7: Demonstration of Quality
Wall Street Global has entered into agreements with third-party suppliers to obtain our industry-standard securities price quotes and news content. Management reviews the content, timeliness and quality of its sources on an ongoing basis.
Principle 8: Monitoring, complaints and corrective action
Wall Street Global clients' comments are reviewed on a daily basis by management in order to assure our business is running properly and efficiently. We perform ongoing reviews of our standards, practices, employees, and website to ensure we are providing the highest quality customer service to our clients.